OMA Emirates is a division of the Al Owais Group of Companies operating in the United Arab Emirates since 1991 with an annual turnover of more than $2.5 billion. OMA Emirates is a technology centric company, committed to providing cutting edge technology solutions in the area of Card Personalization, Payment Issuance and Payment Acquiring Systems. We help businesses to achieve high performance by drawing our ground breaking research and hands-on experience with high-performance businesses.
OMA Emirates has introduced a new Market Place Solution 'Bazaar' that increases the opportunities for loyalty programs. It enables businesses across a range of verticals to provide numerous Benefit for customers. The Market Place Solution 'Bazaar' is built on the OMA Emirates network of terminals deployed in the market. This helps deeper penetration of the loyalty program where redemption of points can be done on any of these terminals. It also provides smaller outlets to start their own programs for future gain.
A common branded card, 'Benefit Beyond' can be branded by any store for their customers. A major advantage of this card is that it has an e-purse wallet (prepaid) that allows the consumers to add money to the wallet and use along with loyalty points on real time.
OMA Retail Suite
OMA EMIRATES Retail Suite supports the most complex Multi-Loyalty / Multi-Merchant scheme with collection / redeem model applicable on every client touch point: POS Terminals, Info Kiosk, WEB Portal, SMS, Android App.
OMA Emirates Retail Suite represents the ecosystem of WEB portals and Android application.
- Intranet Management Portal with ERP integration module
- Partner (Suppliers) Internet Portal
- Loyalty & Gift B2C Internet Portal
- Loyalty & Gift B2B Internet Portal (Principal / Affiliate multi-merchant program)
- Android Loyalty & Gift application
OMA Emirates Retail Suite enables full automation of non-ERP processes within company
- Document management and Electronic Archive
- Task, people and meetings management
- Human Resources automation (web job application forms, recruitment & selection management, ... )
- Maintenance management (troubleshooting, malfunctions management, spare part management, ... )
- Transport and logistics management (route planning, fleet management, dispatch center, ... )
- Retail management (sales action, ordering, store management, ... )
- Multi channel / Multi merchant federation Loyalty and Gift Program (Principal / Affiliate members)
Scalable and open platform with straightforward model for integration with leading ERP systems (SAP, Navision, Axapta, Oracle) which can be deployed in OMA Cloud or onsite